Sunday, March 21, 2010

Say Cheese How I Met Your Mother 5x18

We will talk about How I Met Your Mother on this occasion. The latest episode of this series will have the title Say Cheese. Yes, in fact, How I Met Your Mother season 5 episode 18 will be aired by CBS on March 22, 2010. And maybe we will find many interesting things about Ted, Lily, and the gang. We have complete information about this, and not only that, but you will also get what you are looking for through this post. What will be done by Ted to Lily in this episode? We will soon be able to find the answer. But, maybe a video preview / trailer below can provide some additional information to you.



A sexy episode. Let us read the synopsis / summary of How I Met Your Mother 5x18. When Ted ruins Lily's birthday dinner party festivity by bringing a date, Lily moves to big lengths to continue her out of the conventional pic she takes yearly of the crew. Okay, do not forget, to watch stream How I Met Your Mother Say Cheese for full episode, just follow (copy and paste into your web browser) the URL below.

doiop.com/How-I-Met-Your-Mother-518

No comments:

Post a Comment