Friday, March 26, 2010

10 Things I Hate About You Season 1 Episode 11 Da Repercussions

10 Things I Hate About You will soon come with new episodes. But we are confused about this, tv.com says 10 Things I Hate About You Da Repercussions is season 2, but lots of other information sources such as wikipedia and Aceshowbiz also said that if this is the season 1 episode 11. Perhaps on this occasion we will follow wikipedia and also Aceshowbiz. You need to know, 10 Things I Hate About You season 1 episode 11 Da Repercussions will be broadcast by ABC Family on March 29, 2010. Pretty soon, you should note the release date.



This is the time for you to read the synopsis of 10 Things I Hate About You 1x11. Kat and Patrick skip school, get arrested and are suspended. Could Kat deal with a suspension aft discovering it may screw up her GPA? In the meantime, Bianca has a mysterious make-out session with Joey that's caught on video. Will Chastity watch the security videotape prior to Bianca gets the opportunity to delete the evidence? Has a very interesting plot, very unique. Same with you, we also can not wait to watch stream 10 Things I Hate About You Da Repercussions full episode. Don't miss it.

doiop.com/10-Things-I-Hate-About-You-1.11

No comments:

Post a Comment